12.02.2008

One thing's for sure

I am crabby. Really crabby. Cranky. Like the cat, whose tail was held to shave its ass, then used to swing the damn thing in circles overhead. Cranky. Claws stretched out, reaching for anything to make it stop, mouth open wide, teeth bared, ears back in aggression.

"My turn next, goddamnit."

Thing is, I have no reason to be so cranky. Nothing is tremendously wrong, there is zero chance of being hung-over, I am not unhealthy... So, what's the deal?

Chaos factor. Things I need to do, that I cannot get done for Time's disruptive nature toolin' along with Nature's atypical timing. Tasks that need to be done by others, that I want done "Now!" That Principle says I cannot take up instead.

Chaos
Time
Nature
Principles
Crankiness

'Tis the season...

"And the wheel keeps on turning and turning and turning and...." Edie Brickell's voice goes running and running and running...

Oh, that's right. My choice. How could I forget?

I chose the chaos. I chose to remain disorganized, to determine to remember what's what and where, to forget that deliveries were being made two days in a row, that I would instill Logic...hm.

damn. Damn Logic had to join the lot? Now I know for sure. This is mine to suck up.

Running the spoke's length, I'll find that hub again.

Oh, and then there is the project to do. That's a good distraction. I can use that to fill the gaps, the inconveniences of Nature and Time and Principles and Chaos. Hell, it even looks on the surface much like Logic.

(shh. I don't want to admit that it's just a mask.)