New? What's New?
Beyond being sick, yayfun, I've created a library, a database for great recipes, cleaned out the junk that's collected for the past ...oh, who remembers how many years. Read a few books, seen a few movies and faced what felt like a school reunion of sorts.
Currently reading Robert Graves', "I, Claudius." I've read much of it before, about fourteen years ago or more, and thought I'd have another go at it. I'll update the sidebar...well, sometime. Between the author and title, I'm sure interested folks will figure it out. :)
Lying ahead, and with incredibly close (together, and to now) deadlines, I've got blankets to make. Lots of first-borns coming in these next two months or so, one friend getting twins. I'll likely have increased the arthritis in my hands to the point that you won't be reading another new post here for a good long time...again.
-Sorry.
Cheers!
