4.28.2007

Deals and Responsibilities

Everyone screws up once in a while. Sometimes the screw-ups are huge, sometimes small, and then they can be ever-lasting screw ups or short-term, quickly fixed mistakes.

I've created my own share of screwed-up-ness. I've made mistakes, I've hurt others due to negligence, ignorance and - on rare occasion - selfishness.

I'm not proud of those moments, those in which I caused pain to others. I like to believe I'm aware of them all - the moments.

I like to believe that life goes on.

I like to believe that I couldn't have such a strong pull as to actually destroy anyone else's life.

I like to believe that I'm able to control who has such a strong pull on my life.



...I'm a bit out of control lately.

But I'm sure to pull through just fine.

Just as soon as the screwing up ends.
-------

- Nevermind. There isn't anything more afterall.