Lately...
Obviously it's been a while since I posted last. What on earth have I been up to, you ask? I have no idea.
The weekend was spent with family, sharing meals and good times, good memories and ...just two blow outs. I don't think any family event of ours will ever come off without some minor upset. It's just the sort of lot they are.
Jimmy's singing about being young at heart...
We're taking the week off of schooling since we all need a break from the norm. However, the effects are taking their time in kicking in - we're mostly all still highly irritable, quick to fly off the handle and the levels of selfishness are at an all time high. Each of us in our own ways is pulling the "MINE!" routine - me, with my agenda (it's spring cleaning month), and I want to get a head start on it all.
In this time, my friend that took off to Germany celebrated her birthday. I called her and I think the bill is over twenty bucks. We were on for about twenty-five minutes. That's damn near a dollar a minute and that's insane. I won't be calling her...well, maybe next year, on her birthday again.
Other than that, I've spent my time reading, the music's on almost 24/7, and I've caught a couple of movies. "The Holiday" was fun to watch, I didn't catch the humor of "Borat," but got more thoughtfulness out of "Pursuit of Happyness" than I'd anticipated.
Really, that's about it. I'm also taking the rest of this week off from thinking outside of my immediate necessity. If it doesn't affect my life in the now, I'm not giving any topic more than two seconds of my brain power.
Signed out.
