3.28.2007

The Catching Up Game

So I've dealt with the tech issues and all's good again. ...now.

In the meantime, I've faced a few realities, whether I've enjoyed it or not. One of which is, for my own piece of mind, to try really hard to really not give a shit about what other people do with their kids. I've done a fair job of pushing off "concerns" most of my life - who knew?! - I was on the right track afterall. All it seems to do is frustrate me, occasionally piss me off and resolve a whole lot of nada. So, there's that. For personal epiphanies, anyway.

In the realm of information gained (on the Autism "rants"), there is quite a bit, most of which came in from Margalit in email. Her story is ...well, incredible. Ask her about it, maybe she's willing to share with more than just me. Maybe not. I'm not her. :)

Also, in the meantime, Ms. Sprat and Ms. Jack have been terribly occupied with other issues to focus much on sharing food-related issues. I'm still paying closer attention than I was beforehand, but not yet showing a whole lot of progression toward reform. Knowing is half the battle, right? I'm getting more and more aware...

I had something better than the standard, "catching up" business, but the focus - there's that word again! - isn't quite up to par. There've been a slew of interruptions this past week or so, things that weren't expected to pop up until later in the year, to be dealt with. Some are kinda fun to face, others are just meticulous sorts of "change of season/spring clean up" messes.

Speaking of, we started sunflowers last year and I don't know what to do with them to make them grow anew this year. I need to look that one up. I don't want to. I also need to do some research work for Ms. Divorcing and I seem to be putting that off, too.

Eh, maybe not.