3.13.2007

Answers. Yep, I have all the answers... ha. ha.

I'd suppose y'all wanna know whose those song lyrics are and the names of the tunes. *sucking up pride *sigh... Okay. Here:

1. (Jeff Buckley's rendition of) Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah."

2. U2's "All I Want is You."

3. (*gulp) Celine Dion's "Because You Loved Me."

4. Depeche Mode's "Blue Dress."

5. The Cure's "Close To Me."

6. Mazzy Star's "Fade Into You."

7. Alanis Morissette's "Head Over Feet."

8. UB40's "Here I Am."

9. Cat Steven's "How Can I Tell You."

10. Toad the Wet Sprocket's "I Will Not Take These Things for Granted."

11. Seal's "Kiss From a Rose."

12. Sting's "Love is the Seventh Wave."

13. Dave Matthew's Band's "Lover Lay Down."

14. America's "Muskrat Love."

15. David Byrne's "My Love is You."

16. Billy Joel's "The Night is Still Young."

17. Sarah McLachlan's "Possession."

18. Peter Gabriel's "Secret World."

19. Elvis Costello's "She."

20. Neil Diamond's "Shilo."

21. Marc Cohn's "True Companion."

22. Joan Armitrading's "The Weakness in Me."

23. Sarah McLachlan's "Wear Your Love Like Heaven."
---
To my knowledge, (which isn't all-inclusive, what a bummer), the first one is the only cover tune.